PLEASE NOTE: All classes are subject to meet a minimum. Classes will be cancelled if the minimum is not met. In the event that a class is cancelled, you have an opportunity to register in a future class or if you have pre-paid and would like to cancel your registration and receive a refund, please contact us as soon as possible.
CERTIFICATES WILL BE GIVEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF EACH PROGRAM.
Class Rules and Policies for In-Person Classes
- Due to COVID-19, ALL participants MUST wear FACE COVERING/FACE MASK. Individuals experiencing COVID 19 symptoms or have a temp 99* or greater WILL NOT be allowed in class.
- Temperature check will be taken at the door.
- Full payment or payment plan is due prior to the beginning of the class.
- Late arrivals WILL NOT be admitted to class and will forfeit fee. Participant will have a choice to reschedule in another class and full payment will be required.
- Participants will not be allowed to attend class if he/she is under the influence of alcohol or drugs and will forfeit fee.
- No missed sessions are allowed. If participant misses a session, then he/she will have to start again in a different course, beginning with session one. No refunds or make-up sessions are offered due to missed sessions.
- Each participant will be administered a test and a score of 70 or higher must be obtained to receive a certificate of completion.
- On the last day of class, after all sessions and test are completed, each participant must participate in an exit interview to receive credit for the class.
- Children and relatives are not permitted in the class or office while class is in session.
- Classroom is a tobacco-free environment. No chewing tobacco, vapes, e-cigs, etc. during class.
- Due to confidentiality, no taking pictures or videos during class. No recordings of any kind.
- Disruptive individuals will be asked to leave and will be unsuccessfully discharged. Fee will be forfeited.
CLASS RULES AND POLICIES FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES
Due to the current circumstances resulting from COVID-19, our programs/classes will be conducted via Zoom. Therefore, it is essential that you obtain Internet access for your scheduled sessions/classes. It is YOUR responsibility to know how to use Zoom. You will be required to log on to your scheduled Zoom classes each day during the scheduled class time to receive a certificate of completion. A few days prior to your scheduled class, you will receive sign on information via the email you provided on the registration form. If you do not have resources necessary to sign on to the classes via Zoom, please find someone who can assist you as it is pertinent. It is also strongly encouraged participants to be fully engaged in the class because a test will be given on the last day of class.
- You MUST have a working camera on your device so that you could be visible during all virtual sessions. Instructor must have your undivided attention. Therefore, you must be in a quiet space.
- Full participation is required to receive certificate. Your attendance will be verified before and after each session and breaks. Therefore, you must return from breaks on time for full participation. No partial credit will be given.
- No missed sessions are allowed. If you miss a session, then you will have to start again in a different course, beginning with session one. No refunds or make-up classes are offered due to missed sessions.
- Late arrivals WILL NOT be admitted to sign onto classes after roll call and classes have begun. Fee will be forfeited.
- We must have your undivided attention. You must be in a quiet stable place.
- You must dress appropriately during all virtual sessions; No sleepwear or revealing clothing is allowed. Since you will be visible online, you will not be able to lay down or take the device into the restroom.
- Disruptive individuals will be BANNED and will be unsuccessfully discharged. Fee will be forfeited.
- You must complete all assignments and turn them in to the instructor when requested.
- After all virtual sessions are successfully completed, you will be administered a test and a score of 70 or higher must be obtained to receive your certificate of completion.
- No driving, shopping, smoking, or working during sessions.